Subject: Re: Compositing with lightwave
From: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 00:18:41 -0500

> > I'm going to be doing a large compositing project using LW. Will layout 
> > show each background image as the frames change? Do I use an image 
> > sequence or can we use an AVI in REV C??

<snip>

> AVI's) so it may be a bit faster with some super-acellerated pentium...
> I'd be curious to know...

You could also clear the scene, then load the image sequence.  The make a 
preview.  You can then save the preview and load it into you composite 
scene.  In the Options panel, just change the Layout Background from 
Blank to Preview, and there will be no more waiting...

..assuming you have the RAM to hold the whole thing.  Those previews are 
HUGE!

> One thing you should never do is drag the frame slider around when doing
> this...you'll regret it.  ;)

Well said! :)

-- Joe